Zupapa® trampolines get TÜV certified. Take Zupapa® trampoline home, bring safety to your family.
TÜV is German organization that works to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards. As independent consultants, they examine products which require monitoring.
Considering the safety of you and your family, we highly recommend that DO NOT buy those trampolines without TÜV certificate.
Trampoline height (with net enclosure): 15FT,14FT: 8.53Feet (2.6 Meters); 12FT: 7.9Feet (2.4 Meters)
Frame height (without net enclosure): 35 Inches (0.88Meters)
Mat material: Polypropylene (PP)
12FT: 125 inches;
14FT: 148 inches;
15FT: 159 inches
Steel Tube frame: Deep Galvanized, 42mm (Dia)×1.5mm (Thickness)
12FT: 72 pcs of 7 inches;
14FT: 96 pcs of 7 inches;
15FT: 108 pcs of 7 inches;
Frame cover: PE+PVC in blue cover
Net: PE Mesh Netting
Ladder: Heavy duty and deep galvanized steel, 38mm (Dia)×1.5mm (Thickness)
Maximum Weight Capacity:
15FT: 375 LBs;
14FT and 12 FT: 330 LBs
1 x Trampoline
1 x Trampoline Safety Pad
1 x Trampoline Ladder
1 x Trampoline Enclosure net
1 x Trampoline Rain Cover
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x T-hook
NOTE: Trampoline comes in 3 boxes.
- FREE EXTENSION WARRANTY: Considering Christmas is coming and trampoline is rarely used on winter times, Zupapa Trampoline launches FREE EXTENSION WARRANTY plan.
- If your order is placed from October 1st, 2017 to March 31,2018, your warranty date will start from May 1st, 2018. That’s to say, your warranty will be extended much longer time ranging from 1 to 6 months automatically.
- All Zupapa trampolines get TUV certified. TUV Report Reference No. for Zupapa: 70.300.13.544.01-00. Maybe you are curious why some trampolines are declared as TUV tested, but the others are TUV certified. What’s the difference?
- Actually, TUV certified is totally different with TUV tested, because TUV certification is a comprehensive test of the chemical composition of the material and the structure design of the product to ensure its safety.
- However, TUV test approval is only doing test for one part of the product, such as weight capacity. That’s to say, TUV certification means totally safety, but TUV test is cheap rather than safe!