How to set your own password？
1. Use the default password 0000 to open the lock.
Please make sure all numbers aligned with the arrows otherwise the lock cannot open. There are some buyers said they cannot open the lock because they have not set the numbers on the exact place.
- Notice the keyhole is facing up. Turn it to the right to horizontal position (90 degrees).
Set numbers to whatever code you want, making sure to keep the numbers aligned with the arrow. And remember your new numbers or write down them. Last, turn the keyhole back to upright position.
There are many people forget to turn it back so they cannot successfully set new password or cannot open the lock.
Please take a photo for your lock dials after you set your own combination in case you forget it.
What is the mounting bracket?
The bracket attaches to your bicycle seat post or frame post and the actual lock has an easy release attachment mechanism that lets you hook one to the other while not in use. to use the lock, you push the
easy release button and the lock is then usable.
- EASY TO USE: With 2pcs unique keys for every bike lock,no one have the same. You don’t need to use the key to lock, you can just snap it together and go when you lock it
- UPDATED MOUNTING BRACKET & WATERPROOF DUSTPROOF COVER: Compared to ordinary mounting bracket,Our updated bike lock holder have 2pcs inner rubber for your choice to adjust your circular seat tube. With the waterproof dust-proof cover, which will effective your key hole from rain and dust
- SECURE CABLE BIKE LOCK: Flexible 12mm steel cable prevent your bike from strong cutting, and PVC coating helps to prevent from scratching and rusting
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Total length is 4ft, ideal for bike,skateboards, scooter, wagon, gates & fences, grills & lawnmowers, sports equipment, wagon and more
- SECURE & PORTABLE: It’s an easy locking mechanism while inserting the locking bolt, the anti-rust and zinc alloy key core to prevent the bike from stealing