TheraBand Soft Weights are hand-held, ball-shaped isotonic weights – a soft alternative to traditional isotonic dumbbells providing users more versatility for strength training and rehabilitation exercises. They are unique because the size of the ball, with a diameter of 4.5 inches, does not increase as weight increases, allowing for a consistent and functional grip. This allows for either unilateral or bilateral exercise progressions, either independently, or with a partner.
- A soft alternative to traditional isotonic dumbbells which provides users more versatility for strength training and rehab exercises
- Hand-held, ball shaped weights allow for unilateral or bilateral exercise progression, easy use with balance training and stabilization exercises or with a rebounder or mini trampoline for plyometrics
- A compelling alternative to neoprene, vinyl or coated dumbbells, ball diameter does not increase with weight and offers standard 4.5″ for consistent and functional grip
- Ideal for older adults, people with arthritis or limited grasping ability, and people in toning, shaping and sport-specific programs
- Includes a guide that demonstrates proper exercises for a variety of applications