1.We recommend using the earphone in water for NO MORE than 45 mins each time, and spin it to expel the water after each use.
2.Sound quality may not be good as other ordinary earphones due to its waterproof design on the driver. If sound quality comes first to you, please think it over before purchase.
Avantree TR509 is a IPX7 waterproof earbuds, perfect for swimming, surfing, paddle boarding, kite boarding and other water sports. Thanks to its waterproof driver diaphragm protecting earphones away from water well, you are guaranteed with 45 min use 1m underwater. CD-like sound will be around you while swimming with this waterproof earphone.
* Speaker size: 8.6mm
* Power: 5mW
* Sensitivity: 109±3dB
* Impedance: 32Ω±15%
* Cable length: 80cm
What’s in the box?
* Spare Ear tips
iPhone, iPod, iPad, Smart phones, MP3 Players, Tablets and other devices with 3.5mm audio jack
We offer 24 Months Warranty for normal use. Live online support, Telephone Support, and email support are available. Video user guide are available also from Avantree site.
Any issues or suggestions, contact us via our US toll free No, Intl number, OR email us and 1 business day reply is guaranteed. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- WATERPROOF HEADSET FOR SWIMMING & OTHER SPORTS: Hanging on this earphones, enjoying music is a small cake when doing any water sports, no matter water or non-water sports, swimming, surfing, running, etc.(not Bluetooth ear buds)
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FITTING FOR EVERYONE: Ear Hook design ensures your ear for a locked-in fit no matter sports or underwater activities. Different sizes of earbuds will fit for different ear sizes for everyone.
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND: 8.6mm drivers provide crystal clear sound with great mid and high range coverage. Feel energized and motivated by your own personal underwater concert while swimming with the TR509.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBLE: When used in sports time, its short cord can get you away from wire tangle. When for daily use, you can add the including extension cable to this earphone.
- USER TIPS FOR SWIMMING: If accumulated water in the earbuds causes the sound to decrease (or become silent) during use, please shake out the excess water from earphones. After each swimming session shake out the excess water and allow to dry before putting away. This will ensure your earphones last as long as possible.