You’re about to discover how to get fit and healthier than ever by just exercising at home. The best thing about this home workout plan is that the exercises in it require no equipment, no expensive membership at the gym, but just an open place in your home. Starting from making a plan, to simple and easy workouts, to beginner body weight circuits, this book has something for everyone, and the method is easy to implement. This is also a good option for those of you who want to lose weight by doing exercises at home and eating healthy. You will be amazed of how easy it can be to work out at home. Have you noticed how gyms today are sometimes so loaded with people, that it is actually hard to work out once you get there? You don’t need to spend your money and extra time on going to a gym if you don’t want to. Exercising at home with a good plan works just as well. The exercises presented in this book can also be adjusted and implemented according to your individual preconditions. Nevertheless, this book will help you stay fit and at good health while staying at home.
The Fit Journal has been designed with your goals in mind to help keep you consistent on your path to achieving all of your fitness goals.
Record your strength and cardio training sessions, plan your meals better, set higher goals, and regulate your diet plan!
Make notes, hit your goals, write down areas that need improvement and evaluate your progress.
Bring consistency and accountability to your workouts.
Here’s Why The Fit Journal Is What You Are Looking For:
• Premium quality leather bound fitness journal!
• 12-week log for more workout recordings and more fun.
• Inspirational quotes for mood and spirit elevation.
• A journal for workout tracking, weight loss notes, areas to improve, hit goals, strength and cardio training, progress evaluation and more.
• Suitable for men and women, sports enthusiasts, professional athletes, health conscious people, beginners and you of course!
What are you waiting for? Get yours today, while supplies last!
Scroll Up & Click Add To Cart Now!
- Hardback leather cover durable enough to toss around the gym during workouts without having to worry about a spiral spine getting damaged.
- 12-week plan page specifically designed for setting overall goals and tracking initial measurements such as weight, body fat %, max bench press, and more.
- Weekly planning pages to help set target macronutrients and break down 12-week goals into smaller, more manageable ones that will help you stay consistent as you crush these smaller victories on your way to your target end result.
- Daily strength and cardio training pages to help track all your exercises, weights used, and more with 2 separate spaces to keep additional notes such as mood, time of workout, and caffeine intake.
- Weekly recap pages to reflect on the positives and areas of improvement at the end of each week in order to crush the upcoming week!
If you want to learn how exercise can actually help to relieve joint pain, then this is the book for you! Most of us are aware of the necessity of working out and exercising in order to become as physically and mentally healthy as possible, and to maintain that health throughout our lives. Nonetheless, working out and staying fit is a challenge for many individuals, particularly those of us who are suffering from arthritis and other joint-related pain problems. If you’re one of these people who has longed to become fit by working out but have encountered a seemingly unassailable wall in the form of joint pain, this book is here to provide you with the answers you need to manage your joint pain while exercising just like anybody else. For example, did you know that working out can actually help to lessen joint pain? However, it only works that way if you work out correctly. This is just one of the many things that you will learn about in this book, including: -How much exercise is good for joint pain -Steps to take before working out -Specific workouts that should be avoided for individuals with joint pain -Specific workouts that can lessen joint pain -How to manage your muscles and joints after working out -Common exercising mistakes to avoid before, while, and after working out with joint pain -Overlooked work out tips that can help to loosen joint pain -And so much more! You don’t have to be held back from the dream of becoming fit just because your joints have been flaring up lately. No longer will you need to rely solely on pain pills to manage your joint pain. Working out will help you to restore nourishment and flexibility to your joints, lower your stress levels, and improve your overall posturing and balance. Provided that you don’t give up on working out, working out will never give up on you.
Tactical Strength presents a series of workout plans designed for both men and women—programs based in weight lifting, body weight calisthenics, cardiovascular training, and swimming— scaled for a variety of levels.
FEATURING: DETAILED DAILY WORKOUT PLANS * ONLINE SUPPORT AT GETFITNOW.COM * PROVEN RESULTS * MENTAL TOUGHNESS * NUTRITION * AND MORE!
Developed by a former Navy SEAL and building upon the foundations of Special Ops fitness techniques, Tactical Strength is designed to train you to perform up to the rigorous physical training standards required of tactical professionals.
Combined with the all-purpose tool set of the Tactical Strength Gearbox, Tactical Strength gives you everything you need to push your limits and go beyond. Plus, powerful new drills using weighted vests and sleds make for an intense training regimen that will challenge the warrior athlete.
With Tactical Strength, you will:
• Reach new levels of physical strength and endurance
• Boost speed and performance like never before
• Expand your workout regimen with new tools and techniques
• Get to it, get through it, and stay with it…whatever life has in store!
Tactical Strength sets the standard for physical excellence—while giving you the tools you need to go beyond your current potential and reach a new peak of performance!
Guided instructional videos, community, and expert support for this book available at GetFitNow.com and on Facebook at GetFitNowdotcom!
This short time is all it takes to master the 38 simple exercises in this book. You will quickly grasp the ancient Yoga secrets of breathing, concentration, nutrition and muscle control — in just minutes of your spare time and without any discomfort. Day by day you will notice astonishing results — loss of weight, greater firmness, more energy, relief from pain, freedom from stress and an overall feeling of youthfulness and well-being. This Yoga regimen will become a lifetime program to keep your whole organism radiant with a natural beauty and health.
This Yoga regimen will become a lifetime program to keep your whole organsim radiant with natural beauty and health!
- Great product!
Just as our ancestors’ eating patterns formed the basic nutritional requirements of modern-day humans, their movement patterns set in stone how our bodies function physiologically and biomechanically. To grow, live, and age optimally, we must mimic the physical lifestyles of those who inhabited the earth for the first 99.6% of human existence. The world in which ancient hunter/gatherers grew up was a veritable jungle gym of fitness opportunities. Our Paleolithic ancestors didn’t have to do aerobics or Pilates. Their hearts, lungs, and muscles were strong and dynamic from the rigors of living and surviving in a challenging environment. In modern times, increasing physical activity is a must. Attempting to mimic the activity patterns of our ancestors with well-designed, planned fitness activities is even better. One of the ways in which modern humans do themselves harm is by attempting to manufacture exercise, putting their bodies into positions and situations that are foreign to it. Unfamiliar ranges of motion, especially against resistance, cause trauma and injury. Even everyday living poses challenges to our physical structure that were not encountered even 10 years ago! Who would have predicted the debilitating orthopedic consequences of texting called “text neck?” Physical activity as a result of work, lifestyle habits, or planned exercise is critical to maintaining proper function of the human body. Physical activity conditions the mind and the body while helping to prevent the accumulation of excess body fat. You’ll benefit from the principles put forth in “The Healthy Dynamic Living Fitness Plan: Utilizing Paleo Principles in Fitness Program Design,” whether you think that you’re in great shape or you’ve really “let yourself go.”
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan