For over 50 years, Sammons Preston has been the premier brand in aids to daily living and homecare devices. Sammons Preston products are adaptive living aids that help people cope with their environment. Whether you are a therapist or patient, someone with special needs, or just have a need to make life easier and more accessible, Sammons Preston products can help you. Occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Sammons Preston adaptive utensils, adaptive plates and silverware, nosey cups, reachers and grabbers, grab bars, sock pullers, shoe horns, dressing sticks, hip kits, leg lifters, back scrubbers, gait belts, wheelchair belts, trays, and wheelchair accessories. These are the same high quality professional products used in hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.
- Pliable therapy putty comes in easily-identifiable color coded progression system, extra firm grey putty is the fifth of six resistance levels and provides a greater challenge than tan, yellow, red, green, or blue therapy putty
- Hassle-free, robust putty doesn’t leave any residue or stickiness on the skin, maintains consistency, and conforms to your hand when squeezed, stretched, twisted, or pinched
- Three ounce containers provide enough putty for theraputic hand exercises for physical therapy, rehabilitation, and hand strength and flexibility
- Soft clay-like putty can be used for hand, finger, feet, and toe muscle strengthening exercises during physical therapy for arthritis, pre-surgery, and post-surgery recovery
- Bleed proof, non-toxic, clean, and non-oily, safe for use in clinics and rehabilitation centers