pull assist up pounds mm duty heavy stretch ups lbs assisted fitness assistant bar bars rubber sets chin strap rings cross strength bicep tricep straps weight arm excercise weights equipment gym resistant athletic legs yoga loop home muscle long stength stretches shoulder resistent shoulders resitance strenghth strenght feet bodylifting chinup pushup wrist powerlift knee elastic waist leg thick squat train mma trainning boxing soccer football basketball functional weighted jump pitching judo climbing physical core pilates adjustable calisthenics performance insanity resist wod flex loops hard extreme vitality durable individual pound bodybuilding glutes flexibility athletes upper agility
- SUITABLE FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS: These workout bands are perfect for complementing full-body or complex exercises like squats, deadlifts, and all sorts of pushing/pulling movements. Using the training bands to create progressive overload in a controlled way is the key to fast improvement and lasting results.
- PERFECT FOR PULL-UPS/DIPS/MUSCLE-UPS: Do you struggle with these demanding exercises? NO MORE! Progress easily by stretching the pullup bands for different assistance levels. For example, when doing chin-ups, you can use your leg (more stretch, easier) or knee (less stretch, harder). Use different tensions and variations on your assist band for pullups to reach your goals faster!
- AMAZING VERSATILITY: You can use a single exercise resistance band as a flexibility band, mobility band and a stretch band. You can also get any band, any color; don’t settle for a given band color. Select any of our color options for the gym resistance bands you want. Get the whole set of bands in a color that matches your gym outfit!
- DO MORE WITH LESS. Use our rubber bands for a host of activities, including warmup, stretching, resistance training, powerlifting, home workouts, yoga, cross training, pilates, physical therapy, injury rehabilitation, rowing and even arm wrestling.
- 30-DAY-MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Whether you’re working on rehabbing an injured ankle or doing challenging movements like full pull-ups or deadlifts, we guarantee our gym resistance bands won’t give up on you when you need them most.
• Single band or set of 4 Bands: #1 Red 1/2″ (Sm) – 15 to 50 Pounds, #2 Black 3/4″ (Med) – 35 to 80 Pounds, #3 Purple 1.25″ (Lg) – 50 to 110 Pounds and #4 Green 1.75″ (XL) – 75 to 160 Pounds.
• Elite Fitness resistance bands are 41” in length and are designed with an added 1.5mm of extra thickness compared to standard resistance bands. Our heavy-duty bands are layered with 100% natural Malaysian latex and are constructed to be extra thick to add the proper amount of resistance to your exercises and are built to last.
• Improve your range of motion to perform full quality repetitions with our bands that are made to stretch 1.5 times more than the industry standard.
• These bands are perfect for men and women of all fitness levels. Start off your training session with a resistance band stretching routine to improve your flexibility and mobility. Determine your desired resistance from the chart provided in the image above. Resistance bands can help to make your bodyweight exercises more challenging or add the proper assistance to help you perform pull ups, chin ups, muscle ups and many other exercises with perfect form. Assistance from the resistance bands helps your perfect your form and helps you build up your muscle memory. Add some resistance to your weight-training program to help break through your plateaus and increase your overall strength.
• Resistance bands are perfect for home training, intensifying your workouts at the gym, traveling and on the go or even getting in a workout outdoors. In order to prevent damaging your resistance bands do not attach them to sharp objects. We recommend attaching your bands to smooth surfaces or using a band attachment to avoid scratching or tearing your bands.
- Single band or set of 4 Bands: #1 Red 1/2″ (Sm) – 15 to 50 Pounds, #2 Black 3/4″ (Med) – 35 to 80 Pounds, #3 Purple 1.25″ (Lg) – 50 to 110 Pounds and #4 Green 1.75″ (XL) – 75 to 160 Pounds.
- Built to last: 41″ bands are layered with 6mm of the finest Malaysian latex. 1.5mm thicker than comparable bands
- Performance: Designed to improve your range of motion and assists with rehabilitation and physical therapy, pull-ups, stretching, strength training, powerlifting and more.
- Portable & Compact: Use for home training, intensifying your workouts at the gym, travelling on the go or even getting in a workout outdoors. In order to prevent damaging your resistance bands do not attach them to sharp objects. We recommend attaching your bands to smooth surfaces or using a band attachment to avoid scratching or tearing your bands.
With Resistance ranging from 2-75 lbs, Our 4 Pack of Heavy Duty Resistance bands are the perfect combination for a variety of different fitness needs. Our #1 (RED) band is perfect for Rehabiliation and Prehab work as well as for Corrective Exercises. #2 (BLACK) is great for Mobility Work and Assisted Stretching. #3 (PURPLE) is ideal for Standing Rows and Standing Core Work. #4 (GREEN) is our heaviest duty band of the set and great as an Assisted PullUp Band and for Heavier Strength Training. This is a Home Gym all packed into one set of 4 that can assist you to the gym, in your garage, or when you are on the road in your hotel room. These bands are a MUST HAVE for any serious Athlete, Personal Trainer, or anyone looking to keep their body working optimally over the course of their lifetime. Included with the Set is a FREE Carry Bag. Make sure to Follow Us on Instagram @VengePerformance for Workout Tips, Giveaways, and New Product Launches. Make VENGE Part of Your Lifelong Fitness Plan.
- SET OF 4 – Rehabbing an old injury? Hoping to increase functional strength? With resistances starting at 2 lbs all the way up to 75 lbs, this set is designed for you. Perfect to assist you in your Strength Training, Mobility Work, Assisted Stretching, and Corrective Exercises
- FREE TRAVEL BAG – Easily transport to and from the gym
- HEAVY DUTY LATEX – Tired of bands that don’t hold up? You will be able to feel the high quality as soon as you open the package. We guarantee you will be impressed with the quality of these bands
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your product we will refund your money, no questions asked
Your Spine, Your Yoga is arguably the first book that looks at the spine from both the Western anatomical/biomechanical point of view and the modern yoga perspective. It is filled with detail, discussion, illustrations, and practical advice for spines of all types. This emphasis on variety is welcome and necessary: no two spines are exactly alike, and no two people have the same biology and biography. What your spine is able to do may be vastly different from what other yoga students’ or teachers’ spines can do.
The human spine is unique in its structure and function. Primarily, it provides stability through the core of our body, allowing forces to be transmitted from the upper body (arms and shoulders) to the lower body (pelvis and legs) and vice versa. Secondarily, the spine allows tremendous range of movement. Unfortunately, in modern yoga practice we find the primacy of these two functions reversed, with flexibility prized over stability. This focus on spinal mobility comes at a grave cost to many students. Stability is lost, and when that happens, dysfunction and pain often follow.
Just as all tissues and areas of the body need a healthy amount of stress to regain and maintain optimal health, so too our spine needs the appropriate levels of stress to remain functional throughout our lives. How we choose to exercise the spine makes a difference, though. Knowing the way the spine is built, specifically, how your spine is built, will allow you to tailor your exercises wisely to match your goals.
Your Spine, Your Yoga is the second book in the Your Body, Your Yoga series and focuses on the axial body―the core, from the sacral complex, which includes the pelvis, sacrum, and sacroiliac joint, through the lumbar and thoracic segments of the spine, to the cervical complex, which includes the neck and head. The structural components of each segment are examined: from the bones, to the joints, ligaments, fascia, tendons, muscles, and even the neurological and blood systems. The range and implications of human variations are presented, as well as the ways these variations may affect individual yoga practices. The sources of restrictions to movement are investigated through answering the question “What Stops Me?” The answers presented run through a spectrum, beginning with various types of tensile resistance to three kinds of compressive resistance.
Whether the reader is a novice to yoga, anatomy, or both, or a seasoned practitioner with an in-depth knowledge in these fields, this book will be valuable. For the novice, there are easily understood illustrations and photographs, as well as sidebars highlighting the most important topics. For the anatomy geek, other sidebars focus on the complexity of the topic, with hundreds of references provided for further investigation. For the yoga teacher, sidebars suggest how to bring this knowledge into the classroom. Your Spine, Your Yoga can be used as a resource when specific questions arise, as a textbook to be studied in detail, or as a fascinating coffee-table book to be browsed at leisure for topics of current interest.