Size:24 x 14cm
– High quality for durable and reusable use. Soft texture for comfortable wearing.
– Most fashion-forward and lovely designs with impeccable craftsmanship.
– Easy to wear. Anti-skid which won’t fall off easily.
– Get a free and enjoyable swimming experience without strain your head too thight. Can also be used as bath cap.
How to Put On a Swimming Cap
Before you put on the cap, you will want to make sure that your fingernails are not long or jagged to avoid snagging or tearing the material.
Also, be sure to remove any jewelry such as sharp rings that may catch the cap.
If you have long hair, you will want to put your hair up in a tight bun and secure it with an elastic hair band just as you would for competition.
Then, hold the swim cap wide open with both hands ensuring that your fingers are on the inside of the cap and thumb is on the outside.
Starting at your forehead, pull the cap over your hair and down towards the nape of your neck.
The cap should be tight, but comfortable when you have successfully put it on. Any stray hairs can be tucked under the cap.
- MATERIAL: Nylon,soft texture for comfortable wearing
- SIZE:24 x 14cm
- 3 dimensional flowers provide a truly unique look
- SPECIAL LOW CUT -Covers your ears completely,special rubber seal to protects ears from getting filled with water, to keep water out and protects ears from getting filled with water, and defend you hair from damage
- EASY TO WEAR,Anti-skid which won’t fall off easily.Get a free and enjoyable swimming experience without strain your head too thight.Can also be used as bath cap.