VOJO AUX Cable
Don’t Configure It, Just Use It.
Step away from those expensive audio cables, and stop fussing with that finicky Bluetooth connection! Putting one of our aux cables to work is as easy as plugging in a pair of headphones. Once you’ve connected one jack to your chosen source of audio and plugged the other into your speakers or headphones, you’ll have the freedom to turn your home into a playground for you, share new music with cute new acquaintances, and crank up your favorite driving tunes when you’re on a long road trip.
Stay Connected to New World of Sound.
Whether you choose to connect your ancient MP3 player to the speakers you’ve been using since college or hook your new, audiophile-approved surround sound system up with your TV, your new aux cables are always ready to support the full range of treble, bass, and lush, layered sound that your equipment can create. To make sure that the party doesn’t stop a few months after you buy our cables, we cover each jack with 24 karat gold – a naturally conductive material that both works well with the fine copper wire inside the aux cord, and shrugs off years’ worth of rust, tarnish, and corrosion without breaking a sweat!
Want to use your new pair of Skullcandy or Beats headphones with equipment that’s a little too vintage to come with things like built-in Bluetooth? Use your VOJO aux cable to create a temporary, plug-and-play wired connection so you can listen to vinyl, cassettes, and the rest of your collection in grand audiophile style. The uniquely slim design is also built to fit all your modern audio conveniences, from speakers and TVs equipped with standard 3.5 mm ports to phones in cases of many different sizes and shapes, including the ones that aren’t compatible with Anker or other ordinary aux cables.
Click “Add to Cart” NOW to have your brand new VOJO AUX Cable shipped directly to your door!
- THE WORLD’S SLIMEST AUX CORD – With incredible 0.3mm-thick stainless-steel shell we manage to build this extremely slim and durable 3.5mm auxiliary audio cable wich the ultimate 5.5mm outside diameter. It can easily handle the most incommodious aux port of headphones such as Beats Studio or Skullcandy Mesh as well as the thickest life-proof phone cases. As long as you get a 3.5 mm audio port to plug in it will always fit perfectly. (Do NOT support Bose Q35 because they use 2.5mm audio port.)
- PUT YOUR AUDIO ON THE GOLD STARDARD – Each of the two 3.5 mm jacks on the VOJO aux cable is coated with a protective layer of 24 karat gold. No, your new audio cable isn’t trying to impress you by showing off its bling- it’s showing you that the connectors are shielded from rust, corrosion, and other types of metallic decay. And, we’re not really interested in being yet another company that says “no, that won’t work”- instead, we’ve designed an aux cord that works when Anker or others won’t.
- HEAVY DUTY & EXCELLET WARRANTY – This aux cable is built with premium semi-gloss TPU jacket and steel-solid tubes which is virtually knot & kink free. It has been proved to work fully functionally after a 10,000 times Bend Test. Moreover, VOJO is devoted to provide the best product as well as the service possible. We provide an incredible “60-DAY MONEY BACK & 24-MONTH REPLACEMENT” warranty to protect your small, but significant investment. Add it to your cart and you will have no regrets.
- BRING A LITTLE MORE MUSIC INTO YOUR LIFE – Dust off those booming speaker stacks, build a fresh playlist to shake up your stale commute, and get your headphones ready for some quality time with your favorite albums. The VOJO aux cord is here to connect your favorite sources of sonic goodness to each of your favorite ways to listen, giving you an easy, reliable way to get the sound you crave. Make sure your signature sound stays loud and clear everywhere you roam.
- A SIMPLER WAY TO GET THE SOUND YOU LOVE – Not every company can give you an auxiliary audio cable that’s compatible with pretty much everything that comes with a 3.5 mm plug. This slim, low profile cable is built to plug into your phone no matter what kind of case you own. Plug one end of a VOJO aux cable into the 3.5 mm port on your speakers, headphones, or car stereo. Insert the other end into the matching port on your phone, TV, or other source of audio. Sit back and enjoy. Got it? Good.