The Schwinn 5 in 1 pump has been a best seller for years! Thousands and thousands have been sold to fun loving bike riders that need a little more air in their life. Pump up basketballs, beach balls, pool floats, snow tubes, bike tires, big bike tires, tires with lower pressure, tires that need higher pressure. The Schwinn bike tire pump can get it done! The easy to read gauge can be seen easily while pumping and goes to 140 PSI. The ergo grips are comfy and the stable base stays put. The locking pump head will stay put. Cord stores neatly with clip. Comes with air needle and inflation cone
- Integrated dual head that can pump both Schrader and Presta valves, an air needle to pump up sport balls, and an inflation cone for pool floats.
- The integrated gauge with extra large easy to read numbers with out crouching over the pump; goes up to 140 PSI (high pressure road bike tires)
- The wide plastic base makes the pump stable and easy to use. And ergonomic molded handle grips mean you have a sure grip that can power through any pump.
- There is holster that holds the other adapters so they are at the ready when you need them
- Sturdy, compact and effective. The pump is 25″ high, no special attachment needed to pump a Presta valve