Why Pull Ups?
Pull ups are a great way to strengthen your entire upper body. This multi-purpose exercise is composed of complex movements that allow you to engage multiple muscle groups. This offers a few distinct advantages such as a more efficient workout and decreased risk of injury.
Want to add pull ups into your workout routine don’t think you can?
Our bands will give you the help you need so you can capitalize on all the great benefits pull ups have to offer.
Our bands offer pull up assistance, but unlike machines, the bands allow you a full range of motion, ensuring you develop all your muscles. Want to increase the assistance from medium to maximum? Simply stretch the circular band further up to 2.5 times its original length.
Which band is right for me?
We get asked this all the time. We typically suggest a set of bands that corresponds to providing about half of their body weight in assistance to get them over the bar. For some people we might suggest a single band, but usually, we recommend a combination. Why you ask? Since the bands are all the same length, you can combine multiple bands to equal the same assistance as others. When you start you, you can use all the bands in the combo to provide the most assistance. As you get you can remove one of the bands to lower the assistance to account for your new strength. For example, a purple combined with a black band offers roughly the same amount of resistance as a green band while giving you three different levels of assistance (one with the black band, one with the purple band and one with both bands together).
Choose from 7 tension values:
| Color | Size | Tension
#1 | Orange | 1/4″ | 5-15 lbs
#2 | Red | 1/2″ | 20-35 lbs
#3 | Black | 3/4″ | 30-50 lbs
#4 | Purple | 1 1/8″ | 40-80 lbs
#5 | Green | 1 3/4″ | 50-120 lbs
#6 | Blue | 2 1/2″ | 60-150 lbs
#7 | Black | 4″ | 80-200 lbs
- WHY 3 RESISTANCE BANDS? SUITABLE FOR ANY FITNESS LEVEL: This set of 3 workout bands offers the full range of resistance bands for men, women and kids. The 3 loop band set offers a combined tension range of 5-100 lbs (2-45kg). As you fatigue you’ll need more assistance, and as you get stronger, you’ll need less assistance. With three bands and six levels of resistance, you can adjust the resistance as needed to optimize your training
- MAXIMIZE STRENGTH & IMPROVE RANGE OF MOTION: With correct use of our mobility bands you minimize the risk of injury and maximize the range of motion and mobility by always working a muscle or combination of muscle groups that you specify with each exercise. Good for CrossFit, Powerlifting, Calisthenics, Pilates, Physical Therapy, Assisted Pull Ups and Chin Ups
- SUITABLE FOR 200+ EXERCISES: Mobility bands expertly selected by our in-house National Academy of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer, this combo pack is ideal for all of your workout needs. Ideal for assisted pull-ups, power lifting, physical therapy, Pilates, targeted stretching and toning exercises and full-body workouts. With over 200+ possible band exercises there’s not a single muscle in your body that can’t benefit from these bands
- BUILT TO LAST: Our unique 41″ closed loop bands can stretch up to two and a half times their original length without fear of snapping! Quite simply, they’re BAND-tastic
- NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY! Your Product Purchase from Functional Fitness Outlet Always Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a lifetime warranty on everything we sell