The Pebble connects to your iPhone® or Android smartphone using Bluetooth, and can alert you to incoming calls, e-mails and messages. Add Internet-connected apps for outdoor activities, download watchfaces, enable notifications and more. The Pebble’s e-paper outdoor-readable display ensures a great view wherever you go. If you believe that you have an issue with your charging cable or charging port, we have a few troubleshooting suggestions that may solve your problem.Please be sure to give it enough time to charge and turn on; occasionally, after a depleted battery, Pebble may take a while to wake up. We recommend charging Pebble for at least 3 hours and then trying to turn it on again by holding the Select (middle button on the right side) for 15-20 seconds. It also helps to try turning it on at least once while connected to the cable and once while it is detached. When plugging in the charger, please insert the USB end into your computer or AC adapter before connecting the other end to Pebble. Be sure to try multiple ports and outlets if Pebble does not initially indicate that it is charging, as some USB chargers (especially those with batteries built in, or those designed to charge iOS devices) will not reliably charge the Pebble, as it draws such little power.If your cable is still not connecting properly with your Pebble, please try the following: Polish the metal charging stations on the cable and on Pebble to make sure that there is not a coating or substance preventing the magnetic connection. You can use a pencil eraser to deoxidize and polish them. Clean all four of the contacts up with (90% or higher) rubbing alcohol. The charging cable’s contacts are spring loaded pins. Depress each of them and make sure that they are popping back smoothly up to the same height relative to each other.
- Ideal for use with iPhone® 4, 4S, 5, 5c and 5s and iOS 6, iOS 7 and Android 4.0 or later devices.
- Bluetooth technology allows simple pairing with compatible devices, so you can easily view text messages and other notifications, accept or decline incoming calls, control your music and more.
- Notifications allow you to view updates from your e-mail, SMS, caller ID, calendar and favorite apps like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter right on your wrist.
- E-paper display ensures a clear view, even when you’re outdoors. Downloadable watch faces and apps.
- Rechargeable battery allows up to 7 days of use on a full charge to keep up with your day-to-day activities. Waterproof design lets you wear the watch while you’re swimming, surfing or simply washing dishes.