AIREX Balance Pads are great for balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training while also improving joint stability through moderate instability. Stability pads feature tear-resistant foam for repeated use while its closed cell construction provides a flat and stable non-slip comfort with superb cushioning. The destabilizing properties of the supersoft specialty foam make these balance pads excellent physical therapy, rehabilitation and injury recovery and prevention tools helping to improve muscle memory and motor skills, balance and stability, and core strength. The Mini offers a smaller training area, which is great for one-legged and single-handed functional exercises – while the larger models such as the XL which provides more surface area to increase your exercise options and coverage.
- Great for balance, mobility, standing stability and motor-skill training
- Improve joint stability through moderate instability
- Pads will not absorb water and are pre-sanitized
- Tear-resistant foam for long-time use
- Size: approx 38.58 x16.14×2.36 inches