“Susie Hathaway’s classes have helped my menopausal patients verifiably slow down their bone loss. My prescription? Get her invigorating DVDs now…. You’ll soon be enjoying better bones and a stronger, healthier body that will serve you well for years to come.”
–Nancy Lonsdorf, MD
How to strengthen your muscles to help strengthen your bones in only 2 workouts per week! No unsafe forward bending or twisting movements!
Resistance Band Training for Osteoporosis Prevention is a 48-minute full-body bone-loading workout on DVD with a BONUS 12-minute step-by-step coaching section on how to safely and easily use resistance bands when you’re over fifty. All standing or sitting exercises. No floor exercises. For both beginner and advanced levels. Great for travel, lightweight, economical. Complete instructions on how to quickly build strong muscles to help slow down bone loss and prevent falls. Total running time: 60 minutes.
Susie Hathaway is an American College of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer and physical education teacher who has taught thousands of strength training classes to her peers, the baby boomer generation and older. Half of her clients have osteoporosis or low bone density. Her mission is to develop safe strength and resistance training programs for women, no matter what their age, level of fitness, or physical limitations. With her popular classes now on DVD, women (and men!) everywhere can easily exercise at home, the office, or while traveling for stronger muscles and bones.
- Doctor Recommended! Help menopausal patients slow down their bone loss.
- Great for travel, lightweight, economical. All standing or sitting exercises. No floor exercises.
- BONUS Coaching Session: Safety tips
- Susie Hathaway is an American College of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer
- Easy workout, Bone building exercise, short workout, senior fitness, osteoporosis video, osteopenia video