pull assist up pounds mm duty heavy stretch ups lbs assisted fitness assistant bar bars rubber sets chin strap rings cross strength bicep tricep straps weight arm excercise weights equipment gym resistant athletic legs yoga loop home muscle long stength stretches shoulder resistent shoulders resitance strenghth strenght feet bodylifting chinup pushup wrist powerlift knee elastic waist leg thick squat train mma trainning boxing soccer football basketball functional weighted jump pitching judo climbing physical core pilates adjustable calisthenics performance insanity resist wod flex loops hard extreme vitality durable individual pound bodybuilding glutes flexibility athletes upper agility
- SUITABLE FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS: These workout bands are perfect for complementing full-body or complex exercises like squats, deadlifts, and all sorts of pushing/pulling movements. Using the training bands to create progressive overload in a controlled way is the key to fast improvement and lasting results.
- PERFECT FOR PULL-UPS/DIPS/MUSCLE-UPS: Do you struggle with these demanding exercises? NO MORE! Progress easily by stretching the pullup bands for different assistance levels. For example, when doing chin-ups, you can use your leg (more stretch, easier) or knee (less stretch, harder). Use different tensions and variations on your assist band for pullups to reach your goals faster!
- AMAZING VERSATILITY: You can use a single exercise resistance band as a flexibility band, mobility band and a stretch band. You can also get any band, any color; don’t settle for a given band color. Select any of our color options for the gym resistance bands you want. Get the whole set of bands in a color that matches your gym outfit!
- DO MORE WITH LESS. Use our rubber bands for a host of activities, including warmup, stretching, resistance training, powerlifting, home workouts, yoga, cross training, pilates, physical therapy, injury rehabilitation, rowing and even arm wrestling.
- 30-DAY-MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Whether you’re working on rehabbing an injured ankle or doing challenging movements like full pull-ups or deadlifts, we guarantee our gym resistance bands won’t give up on you when you need them most.