- RehabZone Core Strength Training Program: Home Exercise Program Designed to Build a Stronger Core for Sports Performance and a Better Life
The RehabZone Core Strength Core Strength Training DVD Program is a fun, easy to follow home exercise program created for those seeking advanced core strength and better sports performance. Whether you’re considering this program to strengthen your core, or just want to optimize your performance on the field or court, we know you will find the workouts both comprehensive and easy to follow. This program has been designed to strengthen the core muscles and improve endurance. We will guide you through a series of concise yet highly effective workouts designed to optimize flexibility, stability, and strength. The body’s core muscles are the foundation for all other movements. They stabilize the spine and provide a solid foundation for movement of all 4 extremities. The entire program is broken up into four easy to follow workouts that gradually become more challenging as you progress. Be sure to do the workouts in order and follow the instructions. Stick with the program and you’ll notice that doing an everyday activity starts tobecome a little easier. That sack of groceries can be grabbed with one hand, climbing the stairs takes less effort, and you’ll be a power house on the golf or tennis court. Whatever your personal goals are we wish you luck and congratulate you on wanting to live life to the fullest. The program also includes instructions for FREE unlimited digital streaming so you can view workouts from any electronic device including computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- CREATED BY PROFESSIONALS: The RehabZone Core Strength Traing Program was created by a Board Certified Rehabilitation Physician and Master Personal Trainer to teach people an advanced home exercise program to improve core muscle flexibility, stability, and strength. This DVD program includes four 24min workouts that gradually progress at your pace. This package also includes an instruction manual as well as instructions on how to obtain FREE Digital Access so you can view the entire program fro
- FUN, EFFECTIVE, EASY TO FOLLOW: The program is easy to follow with clear instructions. You will be guided through a series of exercises that can be done from the comfort of your home. Each routine has been carefully choreographed by professionals to maximize strength and endurance in the least amount of time. Each level will start with a 2-minute warm-up, progresses to the core portion of the program, and end with a 2-minute cool down. Each core portion consists of 2 sets of five differen
- REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM: The goals of this program are to: 1) Target specific muscles for those wanting to improve sports performance whether that’s on the golf course, tennis court, or the game of life. 2) Build a stronger back and improve posture. 3) Improve Balance and Coordination
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS: Physicians, physical therapists, and personal trainers frequently recommend the RehabZone programs for patients and clients who are looking for the most effective, easy to follow home exercise and rehabilitation programs. If you are currently satisfied with your level of core strength or your current routine, please consider our program next time you are looking for an effective home training program.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Your RehabZone Purchase & Complete Satisfaction is Unconditionally Guaranteed by Innovations for Wellness, LLC. If you are less than 100% Satisfied with this program for ANY reason, we sincerely urge you to take advantage of our “Pain-Free” Refund Policy.
- Strength and Conditioning Training for Softball
Softball played at a relatively high competitive level can be a high-speed, powerful activity. One of the best ways to meet the physical demands of the sport is by engaging in a well-designed strength and conditioning program. In that regard, Strength and Conditioning Training for Softball presents a systematic overview of how coaches can provide their athletes with a training program that is designed to assist them in optimizing their performance on the diamond, while simultaneously reducing their likelihood of being injured.
Among the topics covered:
Power cycle I,
Power cycle II,
- Weights III – The Circuit Strength Training Workout [VHS]
Find out how to look 10-15 years younger just by working out with weights. Fight the effects of gravity and prevent osteoporosis in this one-hour circuit strength training workout video. You’ll feel more energized and healthier each time you work out! This video concentrates on shaping your muscles, preventing osteoporosis, and making you look younger.
THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER VIDEO and is suggested for the moderate to advanced strength training participant. You should be very familiar with weight training and be regularly working out with at least 7-pound dumbbells (each) or a barbell.
Here’s a preview of some of the exercises used in this video: Slow Motion Squats, Negative Lateral Raises, Isometric Knee-Ins and Pulses (for lower abdominals), Pyramid Pushups, and Reverse Kickbacks. The repetitions will be performed at a slower pace to allow for as heavy of a weight as you may want to use.
In Weights®, III your muscles will be hit at every angle to give you the results you’ve always wanted. If you have an inner thigh problem, imagine it GONE! If your hips are wide at the sides, watch them vanish each time you work out! If you just can’t seem to lose those last 10 pounds no matter what you do, watch the weight melt away. This workout definitely WORKS!
- JumpSport HIIT Strength Training With Optional Handle Bar & Resistance Bands Workout DVD
This HIIT Resistance Band Strength workout on the JumpSport Fitness Trampoline, burns maximum amount of calories in a minimum amount of time. Combined with the optional handle bar, you will enhance your strength training. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) lets you work at a higher intensity and provides recovery time so you can keep up the pace for the entire workout. Fitness Pros Kara and Michelle lead you with superset intervals to efficiently work your entire body. You will increase your fitness and build muscle when you use resistance bands on the trampoline.
- High Intensity Strength Workout
- DVD Run-Time: 22 min
- Starring: Kara and Michelle
- Art of Strength Kettlebell Training clinic Volume 1
- disk 1 shows you the basics with two work along sessions; fundamentals and clinic.
- Disk 2 laying the bedrpock, puts you through the paces with two brand new workouts; the pinnacle and Elevation 2. Each workout is designed with you, the user, allowing you to choose beginner, intermediate, or expert level.