Bionic Women’s full-finger cross training fitness gloves were designed by a hand specialist with patented technology that helps your grip and provides hand comfort when performing cross training activities. The strategically-placed anatomical relief pads give you a better grip with less effort, helping you focus on the muscle groups you’re working and preventing blisters and calluses that could interfere with training.
- PREVENT FATIGUE AND INCREASE STRENGTH – PATENTED ANATOMICAL PAD RELIEF SYSTEM AND GENUINE LEATHER PALM – Strategically placed relief pads even out the surface of your hand displacing the pressure from your workout.
- GET THE PERFECT GRIP – PATENTED DESIGN – The Bionic Glove pre-rotated finger design adapts to your hand’s natural curving motion. This patented design gives you a more effortless and comfortable grip that allows you to power through any workout.
- DON’T SWEAT IT – PERSPIRATION MANAGEMENT – Wipe away sweat with The PolytowelTM thumb and reach your goal. The terrycloth pads inside the gloves are strategically placed in high risk areas to manage your perspiration. Machine wash no bleach, air dry.
- KEEP A COOL HAND – MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY – By using the premium material Cool-OnTM for the back of the glove and Lycra® between the fingers and flexion zones, these gloves offer maximum breathability and flexibility for your workout.
- DURABLE – The Genuine leather palm gives this glove a long lifespan, no matter how many reps you put them through