- Perfect stocking stuffer for triathletes.
- Cool PopSockets Grip makes a great gift for birthdays and holidays
- Collapsible grip provides a secure hold for easier texting, calling, photos, and selfies.
- Expandable stand to watch videos, take group photos, FaceTime, and Skype handsfree.
- Advanced adhesive allows you to remove and reposition on most devices and cases.
- Note: will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases. Packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.
Advanced Wetsuit Technology for Enhanced Performance! Whether you’re striving for first or you simply want to beat your personal best, you need triathlon gear that boosts your performance. Unfortunately, many wetsuits restrict movement, preventing you from maintaining proper form and hindering transition. The Sleeveless Triathlon Wetsuit from NeoSport was specially designed to work with your body, not against it! The key to our success is our exclusive speed skin neoprene – the lightest of its kind on the market. Its unique coating provides buoyancy, flexibility and comfort, allowing you to move through water with ease. And because it’s sleeveless, your arms have full range of motion! With 5mm neoprene on the chest panel to reduce drag, and 3mm back panels to aid stroke, our suit helps maximize your performance! The anatomical cut delivers a comfortable fit, while the skin- in collar locks out water and prevents scooping. Other design features like mid-calf openings and an easy-out zipper facilitate quick and effortless transitions for your best time yet! Made with heavy-duty YKK zippers with metal heads and reinforced stress areas, you can rest assured knowing your suit is ready for anything! With an internal key pocket and seams that are both sewn and glued, it’s comfort, durability and convenience all in one. Why Choose Our Sleeveless Wetsuit? – Flexible, comfortable and buoyant – Offers full range of motion – Anatomical fit – Aids fast transitions – Made with premium neoprene Try Today Risk Free with Our 1-Year Warranty! *Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability. Order Your Wetsuit Now for Speed and Convenience!
- Should fit snug, but not too tight
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Made from speed skin neoprene for slick, hydrodynamic exterior, and ultra soft coated skin material for flexibility, comfort, and buoyancy
- EXTRA THICK: Five-millimeter neoprene on chest panel creates ideal body position in water with reduced surface resistance; three-millimeter back panel permits optimum range of motion.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Articulated arm openings enhance swimming efficiency and arms are made of nylon-laminated neoprene.
- SPEED: Supple, mid-calf leg opening reduces drag and improves kicking efficiency, and wider exit opening reduces heel snag for speedier transition times
- TRIATHLON WETSUIT: Designed for flexibility, comfort and buoyancy with speed skin neoprene and ultra soft coated skin material.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: 5 MM neoprene on chest panel creates ideal body position in water with reduced surface resistance; three-millimeter back panel permits optimum range of motion.
- NEOPRENE WETSUIT: Uses a premium ultra-light neoprene material to give a soft and comfortable fit.
Cutting-edge research has proven that triathletes and other endurance athletes experience their greatest performance when they do 80 percent of their training at low intensity and the remaining 20 percent at moderate to high intensity. But the vast majority of recreational triathletes are caught in the so-called “moderate-intensity rut,” spending almost half of their time training too hard–harder than the pros. Training harder isn’t smarter; it actually results in low-grade chronic fatigue that prevents recreational athletes from getting the best results.
In 80/20 Triathlon, Matt Fitzgerald and David Warden lay out the real-world and scientific evidence, offering concrete tips and strategies, along with complete training plans for every distance–Sprint, Olympic, Half-Ironman, and Ironman–to help athletes implement the 80/20 rule of intensity balance. Benefits include reduced fatigue and injury risk, improved fitness, increased motivation, and better race results.