Anywhere, Anytime Exercising!
Gone are the days when you needed heavy steel equipment to get a satisfactory workout, thanks
to Garage Fit pull up bands for cross training whose flexibility lets you work out all muscle
groups and achieve even better results. Want to continue your exercise routines even while traveling?
These portable training bands literally allow you to take your gym wherever you go!
Our heavy pull up assist bands are 41-inches in length, with the width of the band increasing with
tension level. The construction process involves a slow layering procedure which involves no bonding
or molding and results in seamless, weightlifting resistance bands which are guaranteed to never snap
during use. Coupled with the flexibility of natural latex rubber, these training accessories are simply
made to last!
Your Own Personal Spotter!
The biggest barrier to progress in bodyweight exercises is not being able to extend your sets.
Instead of struggling to only do one set, you’ll be able to do pyramid workouts or burnouts, and accelerate your progress!
The benefits of Garage Fit Pull Up Assist Bands include:
- Safer than free weights
Portable enough to travel with
Flexible, easy to use and store.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to achieve the best results from your training, with unmatched flexibility!
- Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Please choose from our eight different resistance/tension levels. To help you select the best band for your application, we have included a tension guide and pull-up guide in the images to the left. We have also included a quick sampling of exercises that can be performed.
- Highly durable Heavy Duty Pull Up bands for bodyweight training assistance
- Multiple choices with varying levels of resistance – perfect for use as powerlifting bands
- Workout your arms, back, shoulders, legs, and butt all at once with resistance loop bands, Perfect for functional training, yoga, and physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles
- Combine multiple pull up bands for varying level of resistance from heavy resistance bands to light resistance bances