- Alloy material hook with high quality welding
- Max loading: 5cm (110lbs) , 6cm (220lbs), 8cm(550lbs), 10cm(771lbs), 14cm(948lbs)
- Compact functional design, can be used with one hand
- Multifunctional carabiner that you can use to attach and carry keys water bottles, even for weightlifting equipment
- Package of 10pcs with 100% quality guarantee
Core Flytes are Stability Trainers that Roll With You. Core Flytes incorporate a stability component into both stationary and moving floor exercises. Core Flytes enable free movement on all types of gym floors and most surfaces around the home (including non-slip rubber floors). When combined with any exercise, the Core Flytes activate core and abdominal muscles, plus more secondary and supporting muscles around the joints, to improve athletic performance and prevent injuries. Core Flytes use innovative and patented technology, with ball transfer units (BTUs) used in the aeronautics industry, to take any functional training workout to the next level. Core Flytes are for active, fitness enthusiasts who want to add a new dimension to their training programs. The level of difficulty can be adjusted simply by using the Core Flytes on different types of floors. Core Flytes are designed to move more freely over harder surfaces, yet be more controllable on softer floors. This allows you to increase or decrease the amount of effort required to stabilize the Core Flytes during exercises. Beginners can exercise with the Core Flytes on tight loop carpet, or a cushioned gym floor, to have better control. While experienced gym-goers can use their Core Flytes on concrete or hardwood floors for the extra degree of difficulty. Package contains 2 Core Flytes. Plus an 8-week workout chart suitable for all fitness levels, full of challenging new exercises. Benefits: • Strengthens and improves stability of core and abdominal muscles • Strengthens secondary and supporting muscles to prevent injuries during training and competition • Improves coordination and reflexes for better athletic performance • Ideal for strength, cardiovascular training, Yoga, Pilates, flexibility, and physical therapy exercises. • Perfect for total body workouts, circuit training, and group fitness.
- Very portable: Lightweight, durable and easy to store.
- For all fitness levels: Adjust the difficulty by using on surfaces with more or less friction or changing the range of motion. Used by elite athletes, including NFL players, to improve performance, as well as older adults to rehab injuries — and everyone in between.
- Truly multi-surface: Moves well on any flat surface, including non-slip rubber gym floors, carpet and hardwood.
- Inspires creative workouts: Introduces a completely new type of mechanics to popular exercises, and provides a platform for the innovation of new exercises.
- Innovative technology: Uses patented ball transfer technology inspired by the aeronautics industry to facilitate omni-directional movement.
Why pull ups?
Pull ups are a great way to strengthen your entire upper body. This multi-purpose exercise is composed of complex movements that allow you to engage multiple muscle groups. This offers a few distinct advantages such as a more efficient workout and decreased risk of injury.
Want to add pull ups into your workout routine but haven’t yet gained the muscles to do more than two or three pull ups on your own?
Our bands will allow you to maximize your time at the pull up bar and capitalize on all the great benefits pull ups have to offer.
Our resistance bands offer pull up assistance, but unlike machines the bands allow you a full range of motion. You can also easily adjust the resistance. If you want to increase the resistance from medium to maximum, simply stretch the circular band up to 2.5 times its original length or combine with lighter bands for extra tension.
Which band is right for me?
We get asked this all the time. We typically suggest that a person start out lifting about half of their body weight over the bar. For some people we might suggest a single band, but since the bands are all the same length, you can combine some bands to equal the same assistance as others. Why would you do this? Well, as you get stronger you can lower the assistance to account for your new strength by using different bands. For example, a 200 lb person might typically need a green band, but a purple combined with a black band offers roughly the same amount of resistance while giving you three different levels of assistance (one with the heavy band, one with robust, and one with both bands). Check out the list below to figure out your correct combination:
- 1/2″ Red #2 – 20-35 lbs
* 3/4″ Black #3 – 30-50 lbs
* 1 1/8″ Purple #4 – 40-80 lbs
* 1 3/4″ Green #5 – 50-120 lbs
* 2 1/2″ Blue #6 – 60-150 lbs
* 3 1/4″ Orange #7 – 70-170 lbs
* 4″ Gray #8 – 80-200 lbs
- BLUE RESISTANCE BAND (60 – 150LBS RESISTANCE): Maximize your strength and improve your range of motion while minimizing your risk of injury with our mobility loop band. Perfect for CrossFit, Powerlifting, Squats, Shrugs, Deadlifts, Explosive/Plyometric Training, Calisthenics, Pilates, Physical Therapy, Assisted Pull Ups and Chin Ups. SALE IS FOR A SINGLE RESISTANCE BAND
- CHOOSE FROM 7 DIFFERENT BANDS- EACH WITH DIFFERENT TENSION LEVEL: Bands are sold individually by tension level. Please choose from one of 7 tension levels, ranging from 5 lbs to 200 lbs. Not sure which band to get? We’ve included a handy ‘Which Band is Right for Me’ guide in the product images. Don’t see a resistance level you like? Simply combine multiple bands to customize the tension level. We guarantee there’s a band that’s perfect for you!
- SUITABLE FOR 200+ EXERCISES: Mobility bands expertly selected by our in-house National Academy of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer, this combo pack is ideal for all of your workout needs. Ideal for assisted pull-ups, power lifting, physical therapy, Pilates, targeted stretching and toning exercises and full-body workouts. With over 200+ possible band exercises there’s not a single muscle in your body that can’t benefit from these bands
- BUILT TO LAST – FREE EGUIDE INCLUDED: Our unique 41″ closed loop bands can stretch up to two and a half times their original length without fear of snapping! Quite simply, they’re BAND-tastic. Includes a free pullup ebook
- NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY! Your Product Purchase from Functional Fitness Outlet Always Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee with a lifetime warranty on everything we sell.
Bodyblade is unlike any other piece of exercise equipment on the market today due to the scientific application of low level vibration and inertia. Bodyblade rapidly changes directions at a rhythm of 4.5 cycles per second, which translates to your body reacting 270 times per minute to resist the forces of the blade moving back and forth. What this means is that your body becomes the machine and the Bodyblade becomes your exercise partner. The harder you push and pull on the blade, the greater the oscillation or flex in the blade, which requires greater force output from you to neutralize the speed and movement of the blade. You have to start, stop and change directions of your own body while controlling your mass. This wonderful equalizer automatically adjusts to each one of us. The same blade in the hands of two different people will produce a workout perfectly matched to the individual’s size, strength and muscle endurance. Bodyblade pioneered vibration and inertia training in 1991. With its innovative design, it was created to address the deep dynamic stabilizers of the spine and to provide a stable platform for all other rehabilitation, sport performance training, fitness enhancement and personal training regimen, resulting in improved wellness, core strength, balance, function and muscle definition.
Bodyblade strengthens muscle groups throughout the body by varying the positions of the body or direction of the flexing blade. Bodyblade trains movement through muscular teams and patterns rather than isolated single plane muscles. This is what makes it such a valuable tool for rehabilitation, performance sports training, fitness, functional wellness, improved balance, and coordination. Inertia in the Bodyblade also helps the body to become more efficient at agonist (one side of joint)/antagonist (opposing side of joint or action) activities as it promotes a better balance between muscle acceleration and deceleration on both sides of the joint resulting in enhanced coordination, flexibility, posture and efficiency of muscle function. The unique, oscillating action makes it an ideal choice for treating acute injury, chronic disability and post-surgical rehabilitation in a variety of environments and task-oriented activities. Bodyblade tends to normalize the way in which the joints function, eliminating the potential for imbalance that can occur with other exercise systems. It also permits a high efficiency of motion, producing the greatest rehabilitation gains with the least amount of effort.
- Smooth and comfortable resistive workout. Challenges every major muscle group.
- Lightweight and portable – travels anywhere. Weight: 1.5lb Length: 4 feet.
- Variable resistance; equivalent to 1 to 22 lbs of active resistance.
- 15 minutes a day for a complete strength workout. Additional resistance for power training yet ideal for geriatrics and rehab of all adults.
- Includes: Bodyblade Classic (48in. x 1.75in., 1 to 22 lbs resistance), Target Training Express DVD and Exercise Wall Chart.
SUPERIOR QUALITY FOR LIFETIME TRAINING
High-quality Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell: Built to last without wear and tear – constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Great for training indoor & outdoor, whether at home or in the gym
Large Round Handle: Yes4All Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell features textured, solid handle for a non-slip, safe and comfortable grip with one or both hands, and easy for both men and women to use so you can push yourself to the limit
Flat Bottom: Our kettlebells feature flat bottoms making it easy to store and expand your exercises that a regular kettlebell does not offer
Black Paint Finish : Our paint coating is durable and doesn’t chip away like those other products with the shiny enamel finish! Black paint coating gives you better grip and won’t slip in your hand like a glossy finish
Available in different weights: 5 LBS, 10 LBS, 15 LBS, 20 LBS, 25 LBS, 30 LBS, 35 LBS, 40 LBS, 45 LBS, 50 LBS, 55 LBS, 60 LBS, 65 LBS, 70 LBS, 75 LBS, 80 LBS
HAVE A LIFETIME OF HEALTH BENEFITS WITH YOUR KETTLEBELLS
Improve strength, stamina and coordination
Increase lung and heart capacity
Prevent cardiovascular diseases, heart attack or strokes
Total body cardio workout, burn fat and effective toning
Works great for your stabilizing muscles – for active recovery
Improve movement, agility and speed
USE FOR FITNESS IMPROVEMENTS AND CHALLENGES
Turkish Get Up
Single Dead Lift
Two Handed Kettlebell Swing
Kettlebell Squat and Lunges
- 5 LBS HIGH-QUALITY SOLID CAST IRON KETTLEBELL: Built to last – constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams
- BLACK PAINT FINISH: Painted to prevent corrosion and increase durability & give you better grip strength with no slipping in your hand like a glossy finish
- WIDE, SMOOTH HANDLE: Smooth, slightly textured handle to provide a comfortable & secure grip for high reps, makes chalk unnecessary for both men & women
- FLAT BOTTOM FOR STABILITY: Enable upright storage, ideal for renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom
- MOST VERSATILE & FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT: Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, lifting, get-ups & snatches to workout & increase strength of many muscle groups & body parts including biceps, shoulders, legs, & more
THIS ITEM IS A BOOK AND DVD SET Parkinson’s patients suffering alleviated; World’s leading exercise-based PD practitioners, David Zid and Jackie Russell, deliver highly-anticipated follow-up to #1-selling Parkinson’s defeating exercise program Delay the Disease. NEW Book/DVD Functional Fitness is first-ever end-user customizable modular exercise system designed to alleviate needless suffering while accomplishing daily tasks. This evidenced-based program aims to give everyone with Parkinson’s disease, regardless of their physical condition or present disability, the opportunity, knowledge, confidence and ability to increase their physical strength, agility, range of motion, stamina,, and most importantly, their confidence and quality of life. There are 15 distinct exercise regimens based on functional tasks such as getting out of the car, getting out of the chair, getting off the floor, getting dressed, freezing, moving about in big crowds, and much more.