Skybound Standard Series Trampoline Enclosure Net *This is the NET ONLY | Poles Not Included Product Highlights: Tightly Woven Mesh for Increased Durability Composed of Thicker, Stronger Materials Reinforced Triple Stitching Safer than Standard Trampoline Nets UV Coating Protects from Sun’s Damaging Rays Plus Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial Coating Stronger and Lasts Longer than OEM/Standard Trampoline Nets Featuring Zipper Doors Plus Extra Security Buckle Straps 6 Month Warranty Excellent Customer Service Center only available from SkyBound Product Details: Fits Frame Shape: Round Fits Frame Size: 12′ Ft. Fits Pole Type: Straight Curved Fits Pole Count: 6 Fits Top Attachment Type: Bolt Secured Straps Fits Bottom Attachment Type: Ropes Known Compatible Brands: Skywalker Known Compatible Models: SWTC1201, SWTC1213, SWTC1291 Known Stores Sold at: Unknown Known Years Sold: Special Notes: This net includes the adjustable attachment straps for attaching the top of the net to your enclosure pole caps. Your trampoline requires 6 enclosure pole caps, which look like air hockey hitters, and they need to have a thumb screw and bolt (Pole Caps, Screws and Bolts Sold Separately!). This net is specifically designed to fit Skywalker, Bravo, Airzone, Variflex brand trampolines.
- This replacement trampoline net is specifically designed for 12 foot wide trampoline frames (poles not included)
- This listing is specifically for a replacement trampoline net only (trampoline, steel poles, or pole caps are not included)
- Your Trampoline should have an safety enclosure system using straight poles that curved inward at the top with blue pole caps that hold the net using bolts
- Your trampoline should have a total of six (6) safety enclosure poles
- The bottom of the trampoline net attaches to your trampoline’s frame around the outside of the pad