Here is a selection of our top products
Insightful, well-organized, and clearly written, NUTRITION FOR SPORT AND EXERCISE, 3rd Edition, integrates nutrition and exercise physiology principles, emphasizing scientific reasoning and examining research studies to illuminate the evidence for current nutritional recommendations. In addition, the text helps you translate these nutrition recommendations to specific plans for the appropriate amount and type of foods, beverages, and/or supplements to support training, performance, and recovery. The authors carefully illustrate the links between exercise, nutrition, and, the ultimate goals: optimal performance and health.
- Nutrition for Sport and Exercise
GU Original Sports Nutrition Energy Gel is the energy gel that started it all. In 1993, Dr. Bill Vaughn developed the world’s first energy gel to help his daughter perform better during ultra-marathons, and GU has been helping to propel the world’s most successful extreme athletes to success ever since. GU Energy Gel sustains all forms of athletic activity with a highly compact, portable, and calorie-dense packet that is loaded with carbohydrates that can be rapidly absorbed. Branched-chain amino acids limit muscle fiber damage and increase speed of recovery, and extra electrolytes help maintain water balance. Some flavors feature caffeine to increase concentration. While the original formula has been tweaked and evolved over the years, the end result is still the same: GU Energy Gels fuel the best endurance athletes in the world. GU Original Energy Gel comes in a wide variety of great tasting flavors. Each packet contains 450mg of Amino acids, 100 calories, and at least 21g total carbs.
- Variety Pack includes Chocolate Outrage, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Bean, Jet Blackberry, Tri-berry, and Strawberry Banana; caffeine varies by flavor
- The Original Sports Nutrition Energy Gel designed to help athletes perform their best; 100 calories and essential electrolytes in a portable packet
- Dual source energy from maltodextrin and fructose that use non-competing pathways for efficient absorption and lasting energy
- Use for training or racing; take one packet 5 minutes before and every 45 minutes during activity
- Branched-chain amino acids to help decrease muscle damage and mental fatigue
Boost your energy, manage stress, build muscle, lose fat, and improve your performance. The best-selling nutrition guide is now better than ever!
Nancy Clark’s Sports Nutrition Guidebook will help you make the right choices in cafes, convenience stores, drive-throughs, and your own kitchen.
Whether you’re preparing for competition or simply eating for an active lifestyle, let this leading sports nutritionist show you how to get maximum benefit from the foods you choose and the meals you make. You’ll learn what to eat before and during exercise and events, how to refuel for optimal recovery, and how to put into use Clark’s family-friendly recipes and meal plans.
You’ll find the latest research and recommendations on supplements, energy drinks, organic foods, fluid intake, popular diets, carbohydrate and protein intake, training, competition, fat reduction, and muscle gain. Whether you’re seeking advice on getting energized for exercise or improving your health and performance, Nancy Clark’s Sports Nutrition Guidebook has the answers you can trust.
- Human Kinetics
- Ideal for triathlon, running and cycling (pouch not included)
- Heavy duty belt clip
- Quick press button number toggles
- Sewn on laces
- Fully adjustable- One Size Fits All
TIPS for preventing fogging in winter: About the anti-fog, all of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer. 1. Always remember to moist the lens inside so the coating can work. 2. Never wipe the lens. 3. After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry. 4. If the product fog up again, please buy an anti-fog solution or try to use baby shampoo and water mixed liquid. We have customers said this method can work like a charm. Please note that goggles tend to fog up more easily in winter. The fog might be the result of the temperature difference between cold air outside the pool and constant temperature pool water. #1 Top Rated AEGEND Swim Goggles Easy Care and Maintenance: -To clean goggles: always rinse completely under cold water to remove chlorine, salt, sand and other contaminants and allow to air dry in a warm, clean environment. -Do not leave your goggles out under direct sunlight as this can dry the soft silicone seals and fade its color. -Never rub or wipe the insides of your lenses as this can scratch or remove the anti-fog coating. -Protect your swimming goggles by storing them in their protective case (included). CAUTION: Customers who are allergic to silicone please don’t buy this product.
- FOG-UP? NO! The inner surfaces of the lenses are anti-fog coated by the latest Environmental Treatment Technology which enhances the anti-fog ability of the goggles and does no any harm to your body.
- UV PROTECTION? YES! The outer surfaces of the lenses are carefully coated which enables the lenses to filter harmful rays and protect your eyes from heat and damage of the sunrays, especially when you swim outdoors.
- LEAKING? NO! Premium silicone material and Ergonomic design used on the goggles ensure a snug fit on different facial forms and never allows water leak in.
- COMFORTABLE? OF COURSE! Flexible silicone frame and improved nose piece provide extreme comfort that never hurt your nose or leave a mark on your face.
- STYLISH LOOK? ABSOLUTELY! With the fashionable color, we strongly believe that the goggles will bring you to the high-fashion land and make you stand out of the crowd. *ALL OF OUR GOGGLES HAVE 12 MONTHS GUARANTEE! CAUTION: Customers who are allergic to silicone please don’t buy this product.
Skywalker Trampolines is founded on safe family fun. That foundation is kept at the forefront of our minds throughout the design and production of all of our trampolines. It pushes us to create one of the safest, most innovative trampolines possible. It was that desire that helped us Discover our patented no-gap enclosure system, keeping kids safe. More recently, it pushed us to create the new jump N dunk trampoline featuring a soft Basketball hoop safe enough for kids yet fun enough for the whole family. It will keep your family safe and entertained for years to come.Skywalker trampolines products carry a manufacturer’s warranty only when purchased from an authorized retailer.
- Reinforced t-bracket construction provides greater structural stability at each enclosure and trampoline joint
- Patented no-gap enclosure System attaches net to jump mat at each spring, eliminating gaps (patent #Re45,182)
- 56 rust-resistant galvanized steel 5.5 inch springs for an excellent bounce
- Safe play basketball hoop and ball made of soft materials
- Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards
Exacme trampolines are made with strong, rust-resistant galvanized steel tubing, which is safer and longer-lasting than conventional welded trampolines. 6 W-shaped legs with 12 balanced contact points add stability and prevent wobbling or tipping, also add more weight capability. Galvanized springs provide a deeper, more exciting bounce. This 15-foot, 108-spring trampoline has a 375-pound maximum weight capacity, is easy to assemble and requires no tools or extra drilling, and meet all ASTM, TUV, and GS quality and safety requirements. A zipper enclosure allows easy in-and-out, the rust-resistant frame will hold up to years of heavy outdoor use. Details: trampoline: rust resistant galvanized steel heavy duty frame; 6 of u-shape legs; PP jumping material ; jumping material diameter:159 inch; hot deep galvanized frame steel ; 6 pieces of u-shape steel tube (hot deep galvanized) ; 12 pieces of leg extension tube (hot deep galvanized) ; 108 pieces of 7 inch galvanized springs ; PE+PVC pad cover in Blue color. Net enclosure: creates a fun jumping environment without limiting visibility; PE mesh netting; rust-resistant galvanized steel frame padded with protecting foam for the poles ; all materials are made with durable UV protected material for increased weather resistance; sturdy straps and ropes to secure net to trampoline ; trampoline height 3.1ft, height with net 9ft; maximum weight capacity: 375 lbs. Package weight 180 lbs. with 3 boxes. Including:15ft trampoline, net enclosure, poles , ladder, clamps, pole pads, tools and hardware.
- All Exacme trampolines not only have TUV Certified, but also have GST testing and UV testing approved
- 6 W-shaped legs with 12 balanced contact points, much more Stable and safe than other 4W or 5W legs trampoline (except 8ft has 3 legs, 10ft has 10Legs)
- Heavy gauged 7 inch springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant. UV protection jumping mat
- Rust resistant galvanized steel heavy duty frame; longer net poles
- Easy to Assembled; weight limits 375 lbs., which is highest on market (for 15ft. Other sizes have different weight limits)